This one is for you BBO


I cannot tell you what a best friend means to me. Waking up at 8 a.m. on the usual is like trying to get me to speak fluent spanish, I JUST CANT DO IT. However, I've got a best friend that not only can wake me up when the birds are chirppin', but can also order my food when we go to Mexican restaurants. Now you may be thinking "Well I got a friend who can do that too"! Well how about a friend who takes time out of their day to make me my favorite spaghetti, THEN ship it overnight, just so I can have the perfect Valentines present, IN kentucky. Still not impressed? Alright, my best friend is so best friend that she can draw DISNEY characters. Nowwww..... if your not impressed by that, then call me "Ray" because I just don't see it. Well, what really matters not matter what anybody thinks is that I am impressed by you Beatriz Villalobos. I just want to say thank you for not only being my love but being a friend to count on for luxury laughs and successful support in whatever I do. And for everybody else out there she is the best girl a guy could have because she loves Jesus! Man BBO your Tight! and from no-mans land out here in KY I miss you.

0 comments: