Spring is here, into action


The last two weeks have been a transition. No not a personal transition but a beautiful nature transition. Like if the last two weeks were to represented by a flower, today was its bloom. 

I get up brush the fangs, put on the clothes and start walking to another day of lecutres that are likely to be redundant. However, instead of this day being the "same ol' same ol'" BAM! Spring time slaps me in my face. I immedaitaley walked right back in the dorm... throw on a spring hat, shades and white t with shorts to celebrate such a non-traditional holiday. Because for me when spring peaks its 70 degree weather face at me, its time to celebrate.
 
Being Spring time, a thought came to my mind. I went back for this one, third grade in-fact. Do you remember when all your teachers or parents or authority use to say, "Spring is here now its time to spring into action!" WELP to be quite honest i use to hate when they would say it, not because i wasnt ready for action but simply it was so cliche'. However not matter how typical this phrase may be this time of year, Im going to listen to it. I am tired of having the same routine everyday over and over again. Its usually eat, school and sleep. NAW FORGET THAT! There is so much more for me to grab out there, so am gonna "Spring into action" and grab it. Its time to evolve and expand my skills, and the only way to do that is to practice them.

Hey its spring time, GRASP IT!

0 comments: