Let my Culture Be Jesus

I am getting ready for my last year of college. God has done such an amazing job with me this summer preparing me to be the man of God he has called me to be. My heart's desire is that people would see the Jesus in Me.


I can not wait to be bold about my Savior this year in Kentucky. Someone told me today that I have to be sooo obsessed with Jesus and obsessed with my vision. Im obsessed with the fact that i want to be like Jesus. I want to have a heart like his. I want to love how he loved. I want to preach like he preached. Fearless. I want to heal how he healed. I want to be so radical for Jesus this year at school that it literally consumes my every thought.

How can I do this? Well... Two things.

1)Burning in Love with Jesus. The fire that Moses and Aaron had.

2) Take the incense with me where ever I go. What is that incense? PRAYER
My prayer life will be the incense that keeps the fire going.

Jesus be my culture so that one day this nation will be a Jesus Culture!



0 comments: